RSS
SUPER BOWL

Sunday recruiting update

Been a slow day trying to get some recruiting information. Troy hosted several prospects this weekend. If I get a recruit to tell me he's committed, I'll write on it, OR if I see on a prospect's social media that he's committed to Troy, then I'll mention it, with the hope of getting more from the prospect later.

So, with that being said, Montres Kitchens committed to Troy and confirmed it on a facebook post on teammate Davante Lambert (who also visited Troy)'s wall.

Kitchens is a running back/safety from Burke County, Ga., and I believe he'll play in the secondary at Troy. You can go HERE to see some highlights.

I'll update the blog later in the day if I learn of more commitments. I can't imagine Troy has that many spots left, but I'm sure a few more will commit to sign on Feb. 1.

3:45 p.m. update - Looks like Marquez Pride, the defensive end from Madison, is going to WKU after a weekend visit. Will take him off the commitment list.

10:08 p.m. update - Confirmation from the Huntsville Times on Pride's commitment to WKU.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...