RSS
SUPER BOWL

Garrett Peek commits to Troy

Millbrook-Stanhope Elmore defensive end Garrett Peek wanted to be a Troy Trojan for a while. His official visit confirmed it, though as he recently committed to Troy.

"It's been the No. 1 place I wanted to go since school started," Peek said. "This weekend sealed the deal for me. It's a great school with some really good coaches and people and I'm looking forward to being a Trojan. All the people sealed the deal for me."

Peek said he's 6-foot-3 and 245 pounds, and said coaches want to beef him up and get him in a position to play. He had high regards for Shayne Wasden, his main recruiter, and head coach Larry Blakeney.

Peek estimated that he had 70 total tackles last year, four tackles for loss, three sacks, 15 quarterback hurries and a fumble recovery for Class 6A Stanhope Elmore.

"They're looking forward to seeing how I improve as a player and I think my work ethic sealed the deal for them," Peek said. "I'm aggressive and I try to do my best on every play. I go out every day with the mindset that I've got to get better because there's always room for improvement."

Peek said he was hosted by rising senior defensive tackle Kyle Lucas.

Video highlights found on the internet
and a recruiting profile.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...