RSS
SUPER BOWL

Rishad Goode commits to Troy

Madison-Bob Jones defensive back Rishad Goode had a pretty good feeling that he'd commit to Troy over the weekend, and he did just that.

The 6-foot, 195-pound Goode played cornerback at Bob Jones, one of the biggest schools in the state, and said he could play any position in the secondary for Troy - corner, safety, nickel or dime.

"I just had a really good time up there and my mentor (host), Tony Davis, was a really cool guy and we had a good time," Goode said. "I like the backdrop with all the championships. I just want to be a champion."

"Troy is somewhere where I want to make home."

Goode said he had four interceptions and 20 tackles this year, scoring two touchdowns - one on an interception and one on a kick return.

Goode listed several schools that are recruiting him besides Troy: Middle Tennessee, Western Kentucky, Central Arkansas, Murray State, Southern Illinois, Tennessee Tech, UT-Martin and Jacksonville State.

"I've got to take a visit to Middle Tennessee next weekend, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to stay at home with Troy," Goode said.

Goode also had good things to say about Troy offensive line coach John Schlarman, who was Goode's primary recruiter.

"I love him," Goode said. "He's a pretty cool guy."

Here are some video highlights.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...