RSS
SUPER BOWL

They Called It Puppy Love

(Someone is not taking the loss of this cute-ums pup seriously.)

So I'm ashamed that when I saw this flyer hanging on the wall of the elevated subway platform last week, my initial reaction was something along the lines of, "They want their dog back, even if it's dead? They would give money to the person who returned it dead? Would they give more money if it was still alive? There must be an incentive to not killing the dog before getting the money, right? Unless they are following some kind of Pee Wee's Big Adventure philosophy where the person who returns the dog is obviously the person who stole him originally, so he/she doesn't deserve any reward!"

And then of course I thought about it for two more seconds and realized some asshole must've scrawled "Dead of Alive" on the poster just to be funny/cruel. So I am ashamed I was momentarily confused by this defacing of a Lost Dog flyer. The little guy is super cute and I hope the family that lost him gets him back - alive, please - this Holiday season.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...