RSS
SUPER BOWL

Heads up, you guys

Knowing this was Troy's spring break, I had requested a few vacation days a long time ago for later in the week, so you won't see me updating the blog except for one post I've already pre-loaded.

Didn't think anything would go on, but the official announcement for the completion of Troy's football coaching staff will be later this week. Ken Rogers will write it up for us and it'll be on dothaneagle.com.

I'll also have a baseball preview for the South Alabama series in the Friday paper, but it's a rehash of the notes I posted yesterday.

Have fun, I'll be back on Sunday for spring practice and baseball updates. Yes, I absolutely scheduled off time around the NCAA Tournament.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...