RSS
SUPER BOWL

March Madness 2012: Round 3 Casualty Report


So another round down and things aren't SO bad. They could be better, but they could always be worse. Exits for Georgetown, Vandy and New Mexico were disappointments for sure. On the NCAA leaderboard, I currently have 39 points, have an overall rank of 184475 and an overall percentile of 56.  Those numbers aren't very impressive, I know. Sweet 16 results will really determine where I stand. Half of my original Sweet 16 picks are still in the mix, 6 of my Elite 8 remain, 3 of my Final Four, and both of my Final 2. I'm gonna need an upset win of Indiana over Kentucky. That will be a tall order, but not impossible. I feel good about my chances in the other match ups. We'll have to wait and see! But we won't have to wait for long.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...