RSS
SUPER BOWL

March Madness 2012 : Elite Eight Casualty Report

Well, here we are at Final Four Weekend. After all the carnage and bracket busting, we are down to just four contenders and three games left to be played. Ohio State has done me right. I believe they can take down Kansas and make it to the Championship game, as I predicted they would. Whoever awaits on the other side matters little at this point. I don't know if I gain any points if Ohio St makes it to the Finals but loses the Championship, since that's what I actually predicted, but I wish them the best nonetheless.

Currently I have 59 points, have an overall rank of 212,914 and an overall percentile rank of 50. I would LOVE to finish above 50 percent. It all hinges on Ohio State. Go Buckeyes!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...