RSS
SUPER BOWL

Your Trip to New York City, Day 2

Luna Luz 3/4 sleeve silk organza dress

Dear readers,

Yesterday I said I wished I could bring all of you to New York with me. Later I realized: you ARE here with me! I think of you EVERY moment I am searching through at all the selections and making decisions here at market! You get to re-live the experience when you shop at Renee's!!

I am soooo excited about Day 2 finds for you. But I don't have a lot of time to write; I need to get back to work and make the most of my shopping opportunity. The photos have to do the talking today. I'll be back again tomorrow with more news from New York.

With love,
Renee
Sarah Pacini silk taffeta skirt and sweater

Sarah Pacini

Sarah Pacini shoulder sweater


MycraPac reversible hooded coat

Louben cashmere jackets

Stehmann pants rep

Comfy owner

Majestic. Look at all the tops I have to look at to find the few you end up seeing!

Majestic cashmere discussion

Tina explains her line to me; again, so many tops to choose from!



Tees by Tina group selected. Arrival: March 1st.

Tees by Tina group selected. Arrival: March 1st.

Wooden Ships sweater discussion about colors to choose

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...