RSS
SUPER BOWL

Saving the Best for Last! I ♥ Annette Görtz!



Dear Reader,

Yesterday was my final day in New York City. My only appointment was at the Annette Görtz showroom in lower Manhattan. This avant garde, understated and elegant line is my personal favorite, and it didn't disappoint. Annette’s attention to detail is amazing and flawless. Every design element is intentional. Her creativity is always fresh. How she consistently stays inspired is impressive.

Each time I view the new Annette Görtz collection I leave with renewed commitment to the line, recognizing that the value of her talent, fabric quality, fit and beautiful construction is unmatched. In almost twenty years of buying, I have never seen anything like her artistic and extraordinary collection.

After the appointment it was time for lunch. By happy chance the renowned Gramercy Tavern is located just across the street from the Annette Gortz showroom!! We had a fabulously delicious lunch there. The week in New York culminated on the last day into a perfect ending to a successful buying trip!

Now I must get busy working on my orders. Thanks for joining me on our trip to New York. I was so happy to have you along! You are invited to join me again next time!

Stop by Renee’s so we can chat about our experience. See you soon!

With love,

renee















Our serendipitous find for lunch: the Gramercy Tavern!






Compliments of the chef: beef barley soup. Wow!

The curry sea bass on a bed of spaghetti squash was so irresistible I tasted a bite before I took the photo.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...