RSS
SUPER BOWL

Tuesday links

As you know, Troy and Auburn play tonight at Riddle-Pace. I will be there and providing twitter updates from my account, @dothaneagletroy.

You can read my game preview HERE. It's the first of five home games this week. Troy hosts Alabama A&M on Wednesday and FAU this weekend.

A better story to read may be THIS ONE. It's about former Troy pitcher Landon Brazell, who grew up in Dothan and lives in Dothan. He overcame a serious head injury after a fall and is getting ready for the CrossFit South East Regional this weekend in West Palm Beach, Fla. I've known Landon since we were both in school at Alabama (he started his career there) and I was pretty excited to get to see him pitch on a regular basis in 2005 when I got the job to cover Troy and he was a fifth-year senior.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...