RSS
SUPER BOWL

The Weekender for July 21-27

It's Friday, and that means it's time to look back at the week in TV and radio!

But before we get to the "meat" of the Weekender, I'd like to take just a moment to thank all of you for your kind words this week since I learned that my column will no longer be published each Thursday in the Courier & Press.  I don't have the words to tell you all truly how much I appreciate everything you've done to help "pick me up and dust me off," but I am truly and forever grateful.

Now, for the reason you're here:  As usual, all of this week's headlines can be found below for your convenience.

Once you're done catching up, be sure to check out JDTVB's Facebook page, which now includes special exclusive items which aren't posted here, and follow me on Twitter for all the latest information, as well as comments on a host of other topics, too.

Have a great weekend!



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...