RSS
SUPER BOWL

Welcome to the Bunny Hop

Welcome to We Grow By Our Dreams. The blog is all about crafting, baking, family, and all the other stuff that keeps me busy but today I'm excited to be a part of the Operation Write Home Bunny Blog Hop. Operation Write Home is a great organization that helps our troops stay connected with loved ones back home. And, it is a really fun group. Join us!!!!
To celebrate the OWH Bunny Hop, I created this fun bunny-shaped card. It folds along the bunny bootie and fits perfectly into an A2 envie. (I got the template off of The Stamp Shack. They have lots of templates that are free to members.)

The sentiment is part of the OWH free digi set. Check out the free digi stamps available to OWH cardmakers. I tied the white ribbon bow to look like a tail and added a button for an eye. The plaid paper is from a DCWV cardstock stack.

If you feel inspired to make some fun spring cards (awesome, that means I've done my job!), just remember the deadlines:
Easter deadline: March 18
Mother's Day deadline: March 31

Okay, if I'm your first stop, you can start at the very beginning (Do Re Me tune here) at the OWH blog. Or, if you've been hopping along, hop over to Anita's blog, Cards and Coffee. She is loves to play with animal images on her cards. So cute!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...