RSS
SUPER BOWL

March Madness! A Bracket Destined for Failure

(Stand by to be stunned...)

So here is my initial bracket for The Men's NCAA Basketball Championship Tournament. I already regret most of my decision making. I don't know what I was thinking. I was kinda half-asleep when I filled it out, and it shows. I abandoned UCONN so early! I picked Pittsburgh to win the whole thing! Sigh... I just don't know how we're gonna get from here to there. Should be an exciting ride as always though!

I'm keeping track of my Bracket again this year at NYTimes.com. They have the 538 predictions there this year too, so every time I pick someone wrong, I can click one tab over and see if that outcome was in fact pre-ordained. I'm hoping that by the end of the tournament I wind up with at least half of the total possible points. That would be a personal victory. I won't hold my breath as several upsets have already taken place that will mess with me through the next several rounds of play. That's how it goes. I'll check back in when all of first round play is completed. Until then, GO... PITTSBURGH? Yeah, go Pittsburgh I guess!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...