RSS
SUPER BOWL

Daylight Savings Can Leap Ahead Right off a Cliff, I Say!

Man, I don't know what my problem is, but Daylight Savings is totally kicking my ass this year. I didn't even wake up that late, but it just feels like the day has been rushing by and I can't shift into high gear. I had so much to get done and I didn't need an hour of time just stolen away from me. Boo-urns to all of this!

As I sit here and type (taking a brief break from necessary chores and scarfing down an early dinner), one small thing that is keeping me sane today is this clip of Cyndi Lauper trapped in a Buenos Aires Airport, singing Girls Just Wanna Have Fun for all the people stuck at the gate. This makes me feel good because it reminds me that even if I'm dragging ass and behind schedule, at least I'm not stuck in a Buenos Aires airport, and also it's exciting to realize that Cyndi's still got those amazing pipes all these years later. Also, she will not let the masses of people who only have a passing familiarity with her song, deter her from singing the right lyrics at the right tempo. Sing it, Cyndi! And screw you Daylight Savings!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...