RSS
SUPER BOWL

March Madness! A Bracket Destined for Failure: Round of 32

(St. John's coulda had class. Vandy coulda been a contender. Georgetown, you shoulda looked out for me...)

So here we go. It could've been been better, but it could've been a lot worse. Luckily 14 of my 16 picks for the Sweet 16 are still in play. My two big disappointments were Vandy and St. John's. I had both of those teams making a much deeper run this year. Another big let down was Georgetown. I know they had a meltdown at the end of the season, but I still thought they'd pull off one win. Too bad. There were a few other toss up games that didn't go my way, but nothing that can't be corrected for by the top seeds in the coming round. I'm still pretty confident I can remain ahead of the curve in the Sweet 16.

On the nytimes.com bracket challenge I currently have earned 119 of 195 possible points. More than half, which is where I like to be. I'm currently ranked 21,108 of all players, and I'd certainly like to get below the 20K mark. Only time will tell!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...