RSS
SUPER BOWL

Spicy Restaurants in Indy for Cooking Channel Show

תבלינים Dried hot pepper Shata TypeImage via WikipediaThis is not my typical post, but I was having so much fun reading all the recommendations on Twitter, I wanted everyone to get a chance to chime in.

The Cooking Channel is looking for Indy restaurants that have great really spicy food with great atmosphere and/or extreme spicy food challenges to feature on a show.  They already know about the shrimp cocktail at St. Elmo, so something other than that.  Tell me the restaurant, and what food you would recommend from it that is nice and spicy.

What do you guys think? I know you will have some great ideas!

-Erin

Enhanced by Zemanta

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...