RSS
SUPER BOWL

New York Diary Day 2


Today I shopped at the Javits Convention Center. I walked through long aisles looking in booth after booth. These photos of remarkable clothing that I chose "not" to bring to Everett give you a good idea of the different types of clothing I see...

Beautiful, tall, young model...

Couture dresses...

Kentucky Derby garb?

George Washington days?

Beautiful booth...
I also saw lines that I regularly order...


Bright colors from Nic and Zoe...

Luna Luz dresses

Luna Luz sunburst print on spring dress...

Beautiful French spring raincoats...

Rep Terry Ventre and me in a spring jacket...



Order writing....

Gentle Souls shoes

Gentle Souls

Gentle Souls

After a long day inside, I caught the crosstown M42 bus, rode to 7th Avenue, boarded the Number 1 uptown train, and was soon back on my familiar Upper West Side corner of 79th and Broadway. I love using the city's public transportation! Not only is it less expensive, and quicker, than a cab, but it's easy to use, and I feel empowered and self-satisfied when I can get myself around! I watched people desperately trying to flag down a taxi as I smiled and climbed aboard my bus.


Gotta run; I have another full day ahead of me!

With love from New York,

~renee

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...