RSS
SUPER BOWL

March Madness Predictions!

(click to enlarge and see all my wonderful picks! 100% accuracy!!)

Since my Amazing Race bracket was officially shot to hell last night, and my Oscar night predictions were WAY off, I've decided to try my luck at a much more predictable competition - the 2010 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship Bracket! I don't know how to create a bracket inside the blog, but I copied my bracket from the New York Times website. Click on it to embiggen. I expect top seeds Kentucky to come out of the East, Top seed Kansas to come out of the MidWest, 2nd seed Villanova to make it through the South and 2nd seed Kansas State to make it through the West. The Championship Game will be between Kansas and Kentucky with Kansas winning the tournament. As the rounds progress in the coming weeks, I'll give updates on how my bracket is doing. What do you think of my picks? Let me know how I'm doing!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...