RSS
SUPER BOWL

The Home Book

I was so excited to see on Stephanie Ackerman's blog, Homegrown Hospitality that she was teaching a class in my town. We made a gorgeous book using Teresa Collins Welcome Home products.
Stephanie showed us how to make our own embellishments including paper roses. Stephanie is taking it upon herself to bring letter stickers back. I have faith that she can do it. She taught us how to change the color of the stickers to fit our project and to make them dimensional. I added several photos that were on my laptop. I used picnik to make my photos black and white with a touch of color. This is only half of the pages. I'm not done yet. I'm going to add journaling and maybe some doodles. It will be all about my home and family. Also, since I took the pictures, I added sparkles to the cover and tabs.
It was a fun class. It was also a Fiskateer reunion.  And those are always fun!
Thanks for stopping by today. I have lots of things to show you this week before I go away for my birthday. ;)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...