RSS
SUPER BOWL

A Sassy Runway Recap

Hey all. Just wanted to give a shout out to my girl Sassy and her Project Runway Blog on the Huffington Post. For all my pop-culture blah-blah-blah'ing I don't usually talk too much about Runway, mostly because Una (aka Sassy) does it so damn well and I enjoy reading her take on it, more than I would writing my own. Her P.Runway recaps are the thing I rely on to get to the end of work on Friday afternoons.

But this week, I got the unique and delightful opportunity to join in on the snark with her for her recap, as she dealt with work and some amazing fashion week opportunities that made it difficult to complete the recap in a next day turn-around in her own. Our combined efforts for this week's episode are now online, and I'm very pleased with how it worked out. It was so much fun to contribute ths one time. Co-writing with Sassy - another achievement I can now cross off the Bucket List!

You should check out The Sassy Curmudgeon reguarly for hilarious posts about all sorts of topics. It's really a worthwhile read. And you should become a fan of hers on Facebook (please don't act like you ain't on Facebook.) And also follow her on twitter, but I don't actually know how to do that because I'm not on twitter (but I'm sure you are!) Make it work!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...