RSS
SUPER BOWL

A little Love

I was inspired by the this week's Sunflowers and Dragonflies challenge to make a card with red, pink, and cream. I used a pink sparkly card base then stamped the hearts and love with red ink onto cream cardstock. I made a little ruffle out of an old sewing pattern and added brown satin ribbon, a red flower and a metal rimmed canvas tag. I know Valentine's Day is over but I think my boyfriend will still like his "love card."

stamps used: Rubber Stampede, Co-Motion, and two unknown stamps
I'm also working on a little sewing project. There may even be a tutorial involved. Here's the teaser:
Thanks for stopping by today. And, thank you to everyone who has offered to help with my Birthdays Project.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...