RSS
SUPER BOWL

PARDON OUR DUST: As year's end approaches, so does a new look for JDTVB

As part of my continuing effort to keep JDTVB more user-friendly and informative, those of you who are regular readers may have noticed lately that I've begun the process of redesigning the site (yes, again).

I expect, at least as things stand right now, that the redesign will take the rest of the year to complete.  Until then, you may find at times that certain things will look different ... and not always in a good way.  Others may not be available at all.  Please bear with me - I'm working on it.

With this redesign, the end result will be that all informational pages (TV Stations, Radio Stations, etc.) will have a unified and cleaner appearance that I hope will make them easier to use.

As always, if you have thoughts, suggestions, complaints, etc., please let me know.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...