RSS
SUPER BOWL

Tuesday quick links

I'll write a longer blog post about basketball, but I really enjoyed watching this team play in an exhibition win over West Alabama. They've got a sense of determination to them and eagerness to get better, plus they're quick and athletic. They don't have that dominant post player to win the league, but I think they'll be better than most think and get better as the year goes along.

You can read a quick game recap HERE.

Of note, assistant coach David Felix missed the game due to illness.

Football-wise, wrote THIS little feature on defensive tackles coach Mo Crain getting healthier and how it's rubbing off on his players. Crain said he rides a bike now, but won't say when or where. Once his players found out, they're on a mission to catch him riding a bike. Good for Mo, and it's great that he has gotten healthier. Of course, he'll probably not be too happy with me getting the secret out that he's a newfound cyclist.

Pretty much all of the good notes I could have passed along are in the blog post from yesterday. Scroll down and you can read it.

I'll be on the radio with John and Barry at 9:30 a.m. CST, like I am every Tuesday. You can listen online HERE

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...