RSS
SUPER BOWL

At the Troy-WKU game

For some reason, Bowling Green doesn't like Verizon, or just my phone, so I can't seem to e-mail a pic to myself from my phone and upload it. But it is a beautiful day here as Troy and WKU kick off at 11:30 a.m.

A couple of injury notes. Left guard Kyle Wilborn has been playing through pain all year. Well, that's no more, as he'll sit out these last two games and probably face more offseason surgeries. I'd guess Jimbo Arnold starts in his place, as he's spelled Wilborn over the last few games when he'd have to rest for a series.

Safety Camren Hudson (hamstring) will miss his second straight game. Linebacker Kanorris Davis (ankle) is expected to try and play.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...