RSS
SUPER BOWL

Gameday: Troy vs. North Texas

Since it's a noon kickoff, I'm not going to waste a bunch of time on a blog post previewing the game. My prediction is Troy 31, North Texas 27. Not necessarily with a lot of confidence, but Troy's at home, North Texas isn't great (then again, neither is Troy), but Troy's at home. So, I guess that's my basic point. I picked Troy in our Fearless Forecasters, so may as well predict a score as well.

Wrote this piece on cornerback Jimmie Anderson as a preview on the game. You can read it HERE.

I'll send tweets from the game, you can follow me @dothaneagletroy.

Troy basketball lost to Texas Tech 90-85. That's a good showing for a group of new guys on the road in a hostile environment, but the bad part was 18-of-32 from the free throw line.

Box score HERE

Troy is back at home Sunday at 4 p.m. against LaGrange, a non-Division I school.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...