RSS
SUPER BOWL

Wedding Invitations



I don't think I've mentioned it on my blog before but I make a lot of invitations. Wedding, showers, parties, etc. In fact, I make a lot more invites than cards. However, this is the first time I've stamped wedding invitaions. It's really fun.
The top card measures 5" x 7". Prism cardstock, Stamping Station patterned paper, justjohanna Michelle's Little Scroll heat embossed with Ranger Embossing Antiques Verdigris (this stuff looks amazing in real life!)
The bottom card measures 5.5" x 8.5". The base is from a store-bought invitation kit. I dressed it up with white satin ribbon and gold heat embossed "rings" from the justjohanna circle dot background.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...