RSS
SUPER BOWL

Easter Eggs, Stamper Style



As I was dying eggs with my niece, I kept wondering how I could "take it up a notch." Of course we did the crayon resist method (see bottom of pink egg), the 2 tone method (egg on far left) and we even did the 3 tone method. Then, with only a handful of eggs left, I got out my acrylic stamps and started stamping on eggs. I used Studio G Easter stamps and a monkey from Jessica Lynn Originals with Stamps By Judith black dye ink.



The whole time I was trying to photograph the eggs, Moses kept walking by. So, I finally asked him to sit and pose. The thing is, when he sits, he also shakes hands. Thats's why you see my thumb.
Happy Easter from Moses and me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...