RSS
SUPER BOWL

Green Weekend


I have been holding onto this super funky printed cardstock for a while now. I bought a bunch of these little bags at the thrift store the other day and trimmed one down to go on the card. The image is justjohanna Just For You Branch which I colored with a Marvey Marker and a Prismacolor pencil. I think it would be fun to slip a gift card or home-made coupon in the little bag.





Yesterday I had the opportunity to attend the 1st Annual Fiskateer Spring Fling. It was really fun to meet many talented crafters. My friend Tami was there and we both won prizes. I won the Fiskars Craft Drill. I got to play with it a little bit at my Fiskar Demonstrator Certification training a few weeks ago.



Our family has been working on our garden since Thursday. This is a picture of a little bit of our garden. You can see some of the typical plantings: corn, eggplant, herbs, etc. But, every morning, we wake up and someone has burrowed a hole in our garden. I know it's not a bunny because no plants were eaten. What is it? Rat? Mole? Anyone else have strange holes in their gardens? It's really giving me the creeps.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...