RSS
SUPER BOWL

We have a winner!


We have a blog candy winner, Beckyb who guessed, "I think your favorite is Shady Al and my fave is Flo...those owls are so stinkin cute!" Actually, I love all the new justjohanna releases but my favorite is heart stove. No one guessed heart stove so I put all the guesses in a hat and drew Becky's. Congratulations Becky, you won Flo and the heart stove. I'll get those sent to you.

Also, check out the new releases page for lots of fun stuff. There are the kits that I mentioned earlier (BTW, I ordered the bright kit for myself) but also, there are new Easter treats. Fun little baskets full of justjohanna stamps at a special price. What a fun secret sister gift.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...