RSS
SUPER BOWL

The Big Weekend Blog Candy


As I mentioned in an earlier post, this is a big weekend for justjohanna. To celebrate, I'm offering blog candy. Here's what you have to do:

  1. Go the the justjohanna online store and look at all the new images.

  2. Pick your favorite (not including the 2 kits or the march deal).

  3. Guess my favorite.

If you guess my favorite correctly, I will enter you into a drawing to win your favorite and my favorite image. Yes, I will send you 2 newly released justjohanna stamps if your name is randomly drawn from the correct responses.


Good luck. You have until Monday morning 9 a.m. my time to leave your guesses on this post.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...