RSS
SUPER BOWL

Mississippi OL commits to Troy

Troy added a third offensive line commit as Taylor Edwards from Water Valley, Miss., gave a verbal commitment Monday morning.

Edwards was on a visit to Troy with his family. He had been offered by Troy early on, as his high school coach went to high school with Benjy Parker and the connection was there.

"I took a tour of the campus today and saw the players work out," Edwards said. "It sealed the deal for me. I had believed I was going to do this for a while now and finally decided to pull the trigger after we went and met all the coaching staff."

Edwards is 6-foot-4 and 280 pounds and plays right tackle for Water Valley High School. He could play anywhere on the line at Troy.

"Tackle is where I'm most comfortable, but the (Troy coaches) like to move guys up and down the line," Edwards said. "They want to get me in here and see where I'd fit. I'll work on guard and maybe start learning to snap as well."

Edwards' first offer was Troy and he recently picked up an offer from UL-Monroe.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...