RSS
SUPER BOWL

Owl Bags - They're a Hoot!

The puns just keep coming to me. I made some fun owl bags for my little sisters this Christmas. I followed the clever pattern from Everyday Celebrations. The best part is that I used felt, vintage pink corduroy, fabric scraps and vintage sheets all from my stash. I only had to buy the fusible web.

Some additional views:

I hope that my 12 and 14 year-old sisters enjoy them. My niece keeps asking me if I will make one for her.
Check out this and other patterns at the Everyday Celebrating store. I'm not an expert seamstress but she gently walked me through new-to-me techniques like using fusible web and making straps.
 I have some more owl surprises to share later this week on the blog. I have no idea why this week became owl week. Hoo knew. Ha!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...