RSS
SUPER BOWL

Am I xtranormal?

(Hello, Kitty. Or Bear... Or Piggy? Hello, whatever you are.)

So, just recently I stumbled upon xtranormal - an online movie module that has crazy cartoon characters having conversations in computerized voices. I watched several hilarious and informative ones, my favorites being "The Ben Bernanke" "The Parent Teacher Conference" and perhaps what will be my favorite forever "You Should Be on Broadway." I didn't realize that these were all coming from different people. I didn't know anyone could make one, given the time and inclination to type out the story and set the camera angles. I didn't know there were so many out there! LMM pointed it out to me last week, and I think I have come across a new medium for self-expression that's right up my alley.

I don't know about you, but I often think about things via conversations in my head. If I read about or see something that provokes a reaction, i often work through it in mental conversation. In fact, lots of times I feel like writing posts in conversation form, but I always feel it would be weird to read. I think it might be more fun to watch and listen too.

Which brings me to xtranormal. I have decided to dip my e-pen into this cyber well and craft some videos as part of my blogging. Some will be political, some will just be reviews of shows I watch on TV. I hope you enjoy them. The first one I wrote deals with the Pope's sort of okaying of condoms in Africa. It's a position I applaud, but I don't really understand what it means. I find it confusing. Here two friends try to figure it out for themselves.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...