RSS
SUPER BOWL

Some Earth Day Cards

Good news-my laptop works again. I have a lot of stuff to share with you. For now, these are some of the cards that I created for other justjohanna Design Team members' Earth Day challenges. This was for Mandy's organic stamping challenge. I used a clementine half stamped in orange paint for the card base. Addes orange ribbon and justjohanna thank you sentiment. My niece and I also made a couple of other backgrounds using celery and apples. They aren't cards yet.
I made this card for Debbie's go green and Cathrine's embrace nature challenges. I did a crayon rub over lemon leaves (mmmm it smelled like lemons) and then stamped over that with justjohanna Shrubbery and added leaf ribbon and justjohanna thank you sentiment.
I went a little out there for the Kim's challenges. For Kim H's paper or plastic challenge I cut out the tomato and butterfly from a grocery bag. For Kim S's newspaper challenge, I stamped justjohanna lacy border on a newspaper ad for cars and cut it out for the border.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...