RSS
SUPER BOWL

A Very Sweet Gift



I've been dying to share pictures of my birthday gift from Kim for a while now. Kim is such a talented artist and a really sweet friend. I love my gift. First up is an adorable altered composition notebook. It has the most delicious cupcake on the from. Yum is right. I'm on a campaign to convince Kim to write a book on collage. She is the master.



Next up is the awesome card. The cupcake image is on a coaster that has a really cool background technique. Yum again.

Kim is an amazing solderer (is that a word?) She makes the most gorgeous pendants and other creations using lead-free solder. I love my Paris pendant. I was so excited when I unwrapped it. She somehow found a picture of my beloved chocolate lab. On the back is a sweet strawberry on French text. Sorry about my awful, blurry pictures. I don't think my macro setting is very good. Thanks again Kim. Have a great day everyone.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...