RSS
SUPER BOWL

As promised, the amazing spring journal from Tammy

Last week I promised I'd show pictures of the amazing journal that my Spring Journal Swap partner, Tammy Lucik made for me. Pictures don't do it justice, it is really a work of art, full of texture, wonderful inspiration and beauty.


On the right, you can see some of the detail that Tammy put into the cover.

The inside is also decorated. The front inside has inspirational words and the back inside cover has a pocket with a vintage postcard.

Even the back is pretty. She also included a really sweet note and a built in bookmark. It's a golden butterfly on a ribbon. I am really in love with my new journal. Thanks Tammy for all the love you put into creating it for me. And, thank you Heather from the Speckled Egg for hosting the Spring Journal swap.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...