RSS
SUPER BOWL

Purple Love

I guess I'm in a purple mood. I made 2 purple cards. The first one is a 4.25 x 4.25 square card. I love the sparkly birdy paper from Die Cuts With a View. I stamped justjohanna Nest With Eggs with purple ink and added clear Stickles to the eggs. It's on a pop dot on a purple oval punch out that I punched holes in along the edge and added some polka dot ribbon.




I've seen various versions of the tea card using the justjohanna I Love Tea stamp. This is my quick and easy version. I stamped the image twice: once on lavender paper and once on turquoise paper. Then, I just cut the mug and handle freehanded and cut out the sentiment on the bottom. Then, from the turquoise paper, I swirl punched the steam and heart punched out the word tea.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...