RSS
SUPER BOWL

How Now Brown Card

This is the first card that I made to submit with my application for the justjohanna Design Team. I colored flora hugabundous with Prismacolor pencils and glued beads to its center. The stem is paper pieced with a green paper scrap and the leaves are ribbon that I received from a ribbon swap. The flower is cut out and mounted on a We R Memory Keepers chipboard tag. I sanded the edges and added 2 pieces of Love, Elsie ribbon. The patterned paper is Basic Grey. I don't remember the brand of brown cardstock for the base.

Thanks for reading my first Notes About entry. I will answer questions (as best I can) and continue the series on a weekly basis.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...