RSS
SUPER BOWL

Fifi goes shoe shopping


I was in a silly mood when I made this card. I colored justjohanna fifi le chien pink with Prismacolor pencils. I cut out a sillouette of a lady out of patterned paper and pink cardstock. The leash is black ribbon. The shoe store sign was cut out of patterned paper and surrounded by justjohanna emily's oval.
I made the awning using a version of my dot sticker scallop method. Basically, I cut the strips of black cardstock the width of the dot sticker and glued them on top on the pink cardstock that I had already scalloped. Then, I cut the sides on an angle and pop dotted up the bottom.
I added a little sparkle to fifi's collar, the shoe and the lady's bracelet.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...