RSS
SUPER BOWL

Countdown to the Super Bowl



Every year for several years I've made felt pennants to represent the 2 teams playing in the Super Bowl (the biggest American football game of the year.) Since I've already made NY Giants and NE Patriot pennants, I decided to make pennants for the other 2 teams playing in the playoffs today. So, On the top right is my Green Bay Packers (shout out to Kim), on the left is the San Diego Chargers (shout out to Julie.) Last year my niece started to get in on the action and she makes her own version with my felt scraps. My favorite is the middle one that has the Chargers lightning bolt with a backwards Green Bay G on top.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...