RSS
SUPER BOWL

My Name is Mud!

(here's mud in your eye! and everywhere else!)

Today I signed up to do the Merrell Down & Dirty 10K Mud Run in NYC. I'd been looking for a fun physical challenge for 2011 (as the Disney World Marathon is not actually happening until January 2012) and this is it! Running! With MUD! And obstacles! This is going to be fun. And very very dirty. The mud will be gross, but the resulting pictures will be amazing.

I will not be doing this alone. My girl Fabby will also be running and mudding with me.

(we luv mud.)

See how nice we look in over World Cup Jerseys last year? Man, my hair was much shorter then! We will look much worse after the mud run, but it will be fun. And it will give me a goal to keep up my training for the end of summer/early fall before we get to intense marathon running. I'm so looking forward to this. I will have to remember this feeling when I'm actually crawling through the mud under wires in October.

If you wanna run in the mud too, you can register here.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...