RSS
SUPER BOWL

I still make cards

Ha! It's been a while but I made some cards. For the first one I stamped the leaves and sentiment with SU Best Blossoms. The bottom is plum color paper that I punched with my new Fiskars Apron Lace border punch. The top is striped purple and white paper I've had for years. For the next card I used SU Touch of Nature colored with Prismacolor pencils. I masked the image and stamped SU French Script. I used another new Fiskars border punch for the bottom along with some ribbon and some twill that I stamped with a Hero Arts sentiment. Lastly, this is a really quick card with DCWV papers and Cornish Heritage Farms bunny and sentiment.
Thanks for coming by. Have a great day.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...