RSS
SUPER BOWL

How to have a great birthday

Monday was my birthday and I went with my mum, sister and niece to Disneyland, for free. We started the day at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel Storytellers Cafe.
First, I made some new friends.


Then, I had an amazing buffet breakfast. I was happy about all the healthy choices. Then, came my birthday dessert, sure it was only 9:30 a.m. but it was an amazing chocolate mousse covered in chocolate ganache.

Then, on to Disneyland where we rode a gazillion rides.

And, we made more friends.
Our one day ride total:
Jungle Cruise
Indiana Jones
Astro Blasters
Space Mountain (twice)
Honey I shrunk the Audience
Teacups (twice)
It's a small world
Big Thunder Mountain
Winnie the Pooh
The Haunted Mansion
Pirates of the Carribean
And, I got a pass to come to California Adventure for free within 30 days. woo hoo!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...