RSS
SUPER BOWL

How to donate to Locks of Love

Every two years I donate my hair to Locks of Love. I can't think of a more worthy cause than helping children to feel more self confident. I want to share my experience to show you how easy it is.

Here is what you need:

Just fill out the form and mail the hair in the ziplock bag in the padded envelope. There are some guidelines for the hair. There's even a video that shows how easy it is to donate. So, if you are thinking about getting a haircut soon, consider making a hair donation to Locks of Love. If you do, I'd love to see before and after pictures.
Now, some before and after pictures. My hair was layered so the longest piece was over 14 inches, but most of the ponytail hair was in the 12 inch range. In the past 4 1/2 years, I've donated about 35 inches of hair to Locks of Love.



I'm not that great at taking my own picture but I think you get the point. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...