RSS
SUPER BOWL

Happy Valentine's Day!

I have a few treats to share with you today.
This is a brownie baked in a heart shaped muffin pan. The frosting is chocolate ganache poured on top. I made the flower with chocolate clay. I haven't chosen a recipient yet. I had lots of Heidi Grace Love Blossoms goodies leftover so I used the flocked paper to cover Target mailboxes and the tops of the candy packages. The mailboxes were super easy with the Paper Garden template.
I make pink candy every year. I don't use a recipe. It's just melted white chocolate and crushed candy canes spread thin onto parchment paper. I have a bunting addiction. I made a 10 inch heart template and cut several different red and white fabrics and white felt. I zigzagged stitched the patterned fabrics to the felt. Then, I used my new Fiskars scalloped pinking shears to cut the edges and finished it off by straight stitching red seam binding on the back. It's hanging over my kitchen windows.
Have a lovely day. Oh, and I'm part of the Craft Critique Valentine's Day Carnival of ideas today.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...