RSS
SUPER BOWL

Paper Mod Podge Product Review and Samples

I found this Plaid Paper Mod Podge at Michaels. I have a lot of experience using regular MP on altered papercrafts but thought I'd try this special MP. I love it! The first thing that I noticed is that as a glue, it dries faster than regular MP and the texture was less messy and easy to work with. And, its acid-free and non-yellowing. :)

I made four altered composition notebooks using the the PMP as the glue and sealer. The only issue that I had was on one of the back of the books where I used cheap cardstock. Some of the blue seemed to lift off and get on my foam brush. The rest of the books with patterned papers and better quality cardstock did not have a problem. Also, I would advise not stacking projects until you are 100% certain the sealant is dry. Oops. Otherwise, this was a really easy project.

Below are two of the books I made for my siblings.

Ethan book (age 5) Papers: Basic Grey Mellow, Letter Stickers: Wild Asparagus
DaRue book (age 11) Pink Distressed Paper: Bobunny, Letters and Borders: Wild Asparagus

*Oh, and something fun to check out: Craft Critique Holiday Carnival 1, 2, and 3. My Krispie pops are part of number 3. All three days are chock full of fun ideas for Christmas gifts and decorations.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...