RSS
SUPER BOWL

Merry Christmas and the sweet dreams winner


Merry Christmas. Here are some fun pictures from around my house today. The handsome man on the left is my chocolate lab, Paris. The goofball in the apron is my niece. She put on her apron and stuffed the pockets with cookie cutters.

I really enjoyed reading everyone's wishes. I hope that they all come true in the new year. Congratulations to my sweet dreams winner, Tejal. Her wish: "My wish for the new year is to expand creatively...make more cards, try and push the boundries of what I create and not stick to conventional stuff.."

Thanks everyone for sharing your wishes. I'm already collecting goodies for the 10,000 hits sweet dreams. Have a wonderful holiday!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...