RSS
SUPER BOWL

A Couple justjohanna Tree Cards



I love justjohanna lacy border. I can use this stamp for anything. Here, I used it to make the scallops for my Christmas trees. I just alternated TAC Native Land and TAC Pine Tree inked lacy borders. I made my own template for the tree shape. Then, I cut out the tree and added Stickles to the outside edge and about every other scallop. I freehand cut out the trunk from a scrap of Provo Craft paper then stamped justjohanna pierre le bunny (side), floral florish left and owl fred-big with TAC Pine Tree ink onto background white cardstock. The inside sentiment is justjohanna Joy to the World.
Come back tomorrow for something extra special. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...