RSS
SUPER BOWL

Somebody Thinks I'm Rockin'


Renee from My Life With Cheese (and fellow Stamp Shack Member) nominated me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger. Thanks so much Renee. You are a super sweety. I have quite a growing list of favorite blogs. Here are 5 of my go-to blogs. I am nominating them as Rockin' Girl Bloggers.
  • Jan from Far North Designs. She is such a pro. I love her tutorials.

  • Kim from Running on Ink. I love her fun style and out-of-the-box techniques.

  • Barb from Barb's Card Creations. Barb is always trying new things and sharing her inspiration.

  • Pascale from Pesc. Pascale is a very talented crafter who has a half French/half English blog. She's a new blogger but you can tell that there are some wonderful things to come.
  • Tami from Dapple Designs. I love her tutorials and color challenges.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...