RSS
SUPER BOWL

Corn, Kidnappings, and Catching Up

Here are some fun pictures of my weekend shopping excursion. Picture 1: This is the tent sale at Stampington in Laguna Beach.

Picture 2: This is Julie on the phone with Kim. Julie, Tami and I were Kim's personal shoppers for the sale.

Photo 3 is just some of the hundreds of back issues for sale.

Photo 4 is some of the stamps for sale. That's Tami is the green contemplating.

I got out of there with one stamp and one magazine. Then, Julie kidnapped us and took us on a tour around her town. And, we got to see the Luggage Shack which was so cool in person. I rarely get excited about a trip to Michaels but Julie's M's was having a 90% off the clearance price sale. OMG. I bought 3 bags of stuff for $6! We also made a trip to Tall Mouse Crafts and my favorite California Chinese: Pick up Stix.

From there I headed to our church beach party aka "The Corn Roast". I ate 3 ears! It was awesome. They cook the corn in the beach water on the fire pit. Then you dunk it in melted butter and top with whatever. I had one with parmasan cheese. Yum!

Now, I'm catching up after being offline for 2 days. Beep Verizon!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...